Dear friends and class-mates!
I’ve so much enjoyed taking a class with several of you these past several weeks - you know who you are! ;) Time really flew – I feel like we practically just got started, and then classes were over already! Did it feel like that to you?
Ok, so I promised you I’d share a little of my life story with you! I tried to make it a little interactive, so it’s easy for you to comment about things. There are three parts - I decided to post part 1 last - it's at the top - so it's easier to read the whole story all at once (just scroll down for part 2, and then part 3).
I hope you enjoy reading "MY STORY." Leave your comments about it! I'd love for you to share just a tidbit (or however much you want to share) of your story as well! Nothing fancy, and it's certainly not necessary to be anywhere close to as long as mine! Lol! Just a mini-version of "your story," maybe, in a comment? And if you'd like to, answer this question, too: where are you at in your spiritual journey? You definitely don't have to "have arrived" at some destination spiritually in order to share! I'm very open to hearing whatever you have to say! :)
Thanks for reading & thanks for sharing, too (in advance)!!
Love,
Joanna


Hi Joanna,
ReplyDeleteLovely blog. Thank you for sharing.
Of course I don't mind if you list mine.
Hi Joanna,
ReplyDeleteNo problem about having our blog listed on your page! Can I add yours to ours too? So glad you blog-hopped over to say 'hi!' Otherwise I might not have known you were over here. Looking forward to reading your posts!
Take care,
Brad, Jacinda, Charity and Judah
Thanks Carlson Chronicler & Happy Homemaker! And yes, feel free to add my blog to your page as well! :) So glad we found each other in the blog world! :D
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!
Love,
Curtis & Joanna
Dearest Daughter,
ReplyDeleteWhat a privilege to read your life story! What an honor God has given us of being a small part of it! We love you more than words can say.
Dad & Mom Lipsy
Thanks so much, Mom & Dad - I am the one blessed & honored to have you both as my parents! Thanks for your faithfulness to God & His word in raising us. And yet I know His grace is the only thing that has made the most important difference in my life, and I praise only Him for that!!! Our God is so good!
ReplyDeleteLove you more than ever!
Your Jo
Joanna,thanks for you're testimony. Yes I enjoyed the classes we had together, sure was short ones. Mainly because I did get started later than others. I believed I missed 2. Yes. I'm born again christian, not perfect, but saved. I strive each and every day to be the person I'm suppose to be ( a witness ). Hope to one day meet you again. Keep on a picking and grinning : ) You're beginners guitar friend. May OUR LORD AND SAVIOR CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOU'RE FAMILY. ANNA JOHNSON email address ajbookertee@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDear Sophie,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your encouraging post! Your words meant a lot to me!!! I pray that we both continue to keep the focus on God, and grow more & more in love with Him each day! He is so worthy & lovely! May God continue to fill you with wisdom as well as you walk with Him in Georgia! :) Much love to you, too!
Dear Anna,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet & thoughtful comments! :) I'm glad you enjoyed the classes as well - but they sure did go quickly, didn't they! It almost felt like we just started learning things and then it was over! I really appreciated you sharing of a little of your story, too! :D Praise God that you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior, also! That's exactly what it's all about, isn't it - not perfect, but striving to be a better & better witness for Christ. Thanks for your encouraging words! :) May Christ continue to give you grace to strive & nearness to Him! God bless you, Anna! ...Love in Christ, Joanna
P.S. Keep enjoying your guitar, too! We have a good start... we just need a book or teacher and to keep up with it! :) By the way, thanks for your email address, too! :)
Hi Joanna! Love reading your story! So sweet. Just became a follower of you and I would love it if you did the same for me. I also have your blog listed under my friends list. Hope you don't mind. I would feel honored to have my blog posted on your favorites list! Thanks for asking and I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)
ReplyDelete