Friday, March 25, 2011

Holiday Highlights #5: An Arkansas New Year!

This trip to Arkansas was about a week long that went over New Year's!!  We had such an amazing time, as always, with our beloved family, as well as with the GRCC church family!  

Some of the best memories were: basketball at the church across the street (with Dad, too!), New Year's eve get together at Neptune's (with lots of good food, great ping pong games, and even better people), family devotions, (especially singing with the fam), delicious lasagna dinner and Wii fun at the Keymer's, great visit (with amazing home-made caramel dip 'n apples) with the Silvy's, a night of friendly discussions & games with Rg, fellowship & services at church, shopping in Branson with the fam & Andrew, visiting Esther's (admittedly amazing) college, Micky D's with the family, and just being at the home sweet home of AR! 

Here's most of the Lipsy "kids" + Curtis (along with Andrew Jonkman visiting from Canada) at Esther's college: College of the Ozarks!  The college property ends on a cliff that overlooks a gorgeous view of the valley below.
Left to right: Elisabeth, Lydia, Esther, Joanna, Curtis, Andrew Jonkman, Nathanael.


Oh, it's the sisters (minus Martha)!!!  How I wish I could make them all live near us in Kentucky!!!  Enjoying a little sparkling apple juice Curt & I brought along as a gift!


 The handsomest hubby with Andrew.


 The Keymer family!  They had us over for a delicious dinner while we were in AR!


 The Silvy's!! We went to their house to visit as well!  I love both of these families!!!


 This was New Year's eve at the Neptune's home!!  My mom is relaxing in the chair on the left! :)


 Mom & Dad Lipsy at the Silvy's home


The family with Andrew!  
We must come back to AR soon - I miss all of you too much!!!  
But I love you all dearly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment