Curt & I - I look a little sleepy, don't I?!
There's a picture of my gorgeous sis Lydia - proof she was in KY! She's sitting next to Curt's cousin Stacy.
In this pic, along with my brother Peter & "Papaw Latham," we have 5 generations represented! Great-grandma Fuller, "Mamaw Latham," Mom Crick, Amanda Crick, and Adrielle!!!!
Some cousin love!!!
Adrielle helps Stacy sweep the floors....
A view of our table at the get-together! On the closer side of the table from right to left, you've got the back of Mom Crick, my brother Peter, Curt's brother Ethan, and Curtis! In the background from left to right: Curt's cousin Josh, Uncle Tim, Aunt Betty, and Uncle Anthony! And I think that's Uncle Anthony's wife Jessica sitting down.
A combination of fantastic food prepared by Mamaw, the aunts, & the cousins, along with good memories made being with the extended family this Christmas, this get-together was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment