Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Design!!!

Hi all!
Well, needless to say, I've gotten sucked into the blogging world a little deeply tonight, and decided to completely redo the look... I have also added a gadget or two. Let me know what you think, and what suggestions you have from your blogging! Thank you! :D

7 comments:

  1. Thanks both of you!

    You're right, Soph! That's exactly what I used! You can adjust sidebar width, too, when you get into the Template Designer. P.S. I wouldn't have used that verse if I knew you would've minded... but since I know you're such a sweet friend, I knew you'd be ok with it! ;)
    P.P.S. Don't forget about our convo last night! First things first. ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks good! Glad I found it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying it, RM! Is your blog the one with the Dixie outfitters picture on it? (I didn't say the address to protect your privacy.) I'm still trying to figure out who you are. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is R.G. :). I assume that was my blog, I stopped blogging, however, a little while back.

    Soli Deo Gloria,
    R.G. Miller
    (Yeah, RM was prolly not the best profile name lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Ok, I actually thought it might be your dad or mom or somebody, since it would go to that Dixie site... cool, now I know! :) You see, I have a friend named RoseMary, and she would sign her emails "RM" often, so that threw me off. :)

    ReplyDelete