So this was the Monday after Christmas we six all got together, as a last shin-dig with Mandy & Pete before Curt, Lydia, and I headed out that very day for Arkansas! Woohoo! Great memories!
Hanging out at our house with Mandy & Pete, Lydia, and Ethan! We enjoyed some sparkling pear juice while we played the game Buzzword! Have you played it? It's actually quite fun - as long as you've got a pretty quick mind & you're good with word-association! Our brother-in-law Quinn is probably the all-time family champion!
The adorable little munchkin next to my Christmas bear that I got in Mexico one year. (He does have two eyes, you just can't see his right one the way he's tilted!) This bear was from 12-year-old boy who might have been flirting with me (?) I never quite figured that one out! haha! He was very shy!
Curt & I - so crazy in love still!!! And here we've been 9 months married! (Ok, yes, we're still newlyweds, but we've got to admit: we haven't found anyone else as crazy in love as we are! Mandy & Pete, you guys come in second! ;)
P.S. Don't worry, Curt - I didn't fall for that 12-yr.-old Mexican boy's flirting (if he was anyway, that is!)
Soooo.... I realized very soon before Mandy & Pete came over that it was their anniversary that day (Monday)! So I quickly wrote "Happy Anniversary" on the (almost) half of a chocolate cake I had made that weekend before! lol! And by the look on Pete's face, it looks like Mandy & Pete are still good at feeding each other, even after their wedding two years earlier! :)
The lovely anniversarians, Pete & Mandy! Even if that isn't a word, I think it should be! ;)
Lydia and Adrielle in front of the Christmas tree! I don't know how many times we tried to take this shot - but I think this was the best I got! haha! Oh, but they're just so cute! (Ok, yes, I'm a little biased.)
This picture is from another around-Christmas-time event at our house - I think it might have been to celebrate Curt's sister Kim's birthday! You've got Dad Crick on the left, then Mom Crick feeding her grandson Cayman, and Cayman's daddy Quinn on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment