Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holiday Highlights are over!

Dear family & friends,

Holiday Highlights are over!  I hope you enjoyed getting a taste of our holidays in Kentucky, Arkansas, and New Jersey and seeing pictures of our family members...

As promised, sometime soon hopefully I will post a "2010 in Pictures" and will give you a mini picture album of what this past year was like for Curtis and I.

Upcoming now, though, I have a 3-part post called "my story" that I've promised to certain of you! ;)  I hope you all enjoy reading it!  I decided to post part one last, so it's easier to read with the first part being at the top of the page.  Enjoy, and don't forget to leave your comments & thoughts!  I'd love for you to share a little of your story as well!

With love,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment