Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Holiday Highlights #2: Crick Christmas - part 5 (last part!)




Dear all, these are the last pics of the epic Crick family Christmas! :)

P.S. Sorry I couldn't find a pic of you, Lyd! But we know you were there, and were so happy to have you there! :)


A picture of all of us by the snowman!


"The 3 Sheriffs" or better named "The 3 Stooges!"
Ethan and Joanna fixed up the snow-sheriff in the middle of them!!


Beautiful pic of Pete & Mandy out in the snow!!!

We had such a great time in the snow as we finished up our Christmas day celebration! We made that snowman, had a rambunctious snowball fight, and generally whooped and hollered like kids on Christmas, just loving the snow!

1 comment:

  1. sniff...i'm so invisible...sniff. lol...I was glad to get to be there too! Mandy & I have a joke about this from the trip i took with her and Pete last fall. not much evidence exists to prove i was there. part of my masterful plot to fly incognito...

    ReplyDelete