Christmas Cookies!!!

What is a Christmas celebration without Christmas cookies? In this first post of my series, "Holiday Highlights," I wanted to share with you a fun tradition I started with Ethan (my brother-in-law), and Taylor and Grayson (my nephews). I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, me or them, but we all had a blast getting really messy with icing and sprinkles. Grayson (3) found out that his favorite thing to do was to dump the colorful sprinkles continuously on a single cookie until I caught him. After the cookie-making, we had a pizza dinner, watched a movie, and then I brought them home.
p.s. Kudos to the VanVugts for giving me the "Taste of Home" cookbook - I used their recipes for sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies, and they were the rave in my family and Curt's!!!
Unfortunately, I am having some problems with the computer I am using in uploading pics, so I was only able to upload this one pic of some samples of our finished product! We can't wait to get our own fast internet - hopefully next week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment