So here are a few snapshots of the work we did on our yard so far...
Isn't it fun to fix up a place and make it "your own?!"
Before.... and in the dead of winter...
| And right now those big bushes are in full bloom with deep-magenta roses! We added the five small shrubs in front of our porch, and put a lot of mulch down in the area between the house and the stone border. |
Facing the house, this is the right side before...
Just a few more touches we added to the home and outdoors... two small trees at either end of our driveway, and a little welcome decoration I put together (with fishing line!) for right next to our back sliding door. I've always loved little trees at the end of a driveway... you? And there's got to be a way to invite guests into the home besides a kind word or two, in my humble opinion! :)
Maybe at some point after this I will put up pictures of when the flowers
are more in full bloom, especially the ones I'm planting in the backyard!
are more in full bloom, especially the ones I'm planting in the backyard!
I LOVE SPRING!!!!
Haha! Thanks! Yeah, I used to not be big on outside projects myself (I like indoor decorating better, I think), but I always knew I wanted to plant flowers around my house someday, which I'm really enjoying now! But I've also found that as I get into fixing up the outdoor areas, I want to do it more and more! The creative juices start flowing, and the to-do list gets longer! :) It also makes a big difference when you have your own place, too. It becomes fun to personalize your own home & your own property. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the landscaping! I can totally relate to the not being big on certain projects, and then once you get going, it's really hard to stop! Plus you learn a lot of new things, and quality time with your favorite person...it's hard to beat. Anyways, hi from Ontario
ReplyDeleteBrad
Hello guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for providing us such a nice snapshots of your work. You guys have done very good job, i really liked your work. I will highly appreciate your efforts that you have been done. Well done......!! Keep it up also........!!!
Home Improvement